FlipBelt Jet ROYAL-BLUE
- The FlipBelt is a really simple but revolutionary product to go hands free. Made of machine-washable high tech Spandex-Lycra blend material with an internal pocket system accessible from four openings around the belts exterior.
Produktverfügbarkeit in unseren Shops
The FlipBelt is a really simple but revolutionary product to go hands free. Made of machine-washable high tech Spandex-Lycra blend material with an internal pocket system accessible from four openings around the belts exterior. The four pockets lets you easily tuck in your phone, keys, gel packs, credit cards or whatever you may need for your workout. You then flip the belt inside out and everything gets locked in place. Because there are no clasps or buttons, you simply pull the belt on like a pair of pants and wear it wherever it feels most comfortable. It doesn’t move, jiggle, bounce or chafe and you could easily forget it’s even there.
A simple, elegant and fashionable solution to a problem for all active types, gym rats, runners, hikers, bikers, and travelers. Weighing a mere 3 ounces, the FlipBelt is so sleek you can even wear it to go out under your clothes without having to carry a wallet or purse. Patents Pending
- Multi-access pocket openings throughout belt
- Turn items & pocket access up/down/inside as convenient
- Flip to lock in items
- Reflective logo - 3M Quality Reflective
- Non-Bounce, Even Design
- No buckles to cause uncomfortable chafing
- Machine washable & Machine Dryable
- Great for holding medication on the go. Inhalers, insulin pumps, Epipens, etc...
- EPA Certified, Odor Resistant, Pilling Resistant, Anti-Bacterial High Tech Poly Spandex Fabric
- Available in colors, accent your workout wardrobe
- Machine wash cold water, tumble dry low, Non-Chlorine Bleach as Needed
|*Unisex Size Guide||Belt Circumference Unstretched||**Max StretchCircumference|
*To ensure the most comfortable fit, choose the size appropriate to how you prefer to wear the belt. If you prefer it around your waist go smaller, your hips - go bigger.
**Depending on how/where you like to wear your belt; measure waist or hips where you like to wear your belts and the measurement should stay around 2" below the Max Stretch Circumference.